The Geocentric emphemeris data below can help you identify historical price patterns in the securities you follow.
Longitude, Signs, Station (Retrograde/Direct), MOF/COE
- Geocentric Longitude -- This file contains the longitude of the planets between 0 and 360 degrees.
- Geocentric Signs - This file contains (1) the sign in which each planet is located for each day and (2) the days when planets change signs.
- Geocentric Station - For each day this file indicates whether each planet's station was direct (i.e., moving forward from Earth's perspective) or retrograde (i.e., moving backward from Earth's perspective).
- W.D. Gann's Mean of Five (MOF) and Cycle of Eight (COE) - MOF and COE are two metrics W.D. Gann used in his analysis.
- Mean of Five (MOF) - This metric is the average longitude of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto
- Cycle of Eight (COE) - This metric is the average longitude of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto
Declinations, Declinations High/Low/Cross Zero Degrees
- Declinations - A planet's declination is the number of degrees the planet is above or below the Earth's equator.
- Declination High - A planet reaches its maximum (highest) declination
- Declination Low - A planet reaches its minimum (lowest) declination
- Declination Cross Zero - A planet crosses the Earth's equator with a declination of zero degrees
Planetary Speed (Orbital Velocity)
- Planetary Speed (Orbital Velocity) - This metric represents the speed of the planets and the moon.