Weights for the Create Your Own Siderograph Tool
- Question: Have you come across any set of weights that are worth sharing for the planetary aspects and declinations in the Create Your Own Siderograph tool?
- Answer: If you set the weight the exact same for each planetary aspect and declination, this set of weights results an in indicator that closely followed the "Black Monday" stock market crash (Oct 19, 1987) in the United States.
- The same set of weights also appears to have had a relatively high correlation with the S&P 500 around its top in 2007 and its significant drop in 2008.
Moon Perigee (Closest to Earth) and Apogee (Farthest from Earth)
- Question: Have you identified any impact on security prices if the moon is in perigee or apogee?
- Answer: For the "securities of interest" (i.e., the securities Members have indicated are the securities they follow), it appears that the VIX and the NASDAQ e-Mini 100 have tended to experience greater increases when the moon was farther away from the Earth. In contrast, the Japanese Yen has tended to experience greater weakness when the moon was farther away from the Earth.