2014 Turn Dates for Silver
See below for a graph of the Bradley Siderograph indicator for 2014. Turn dates for 2014 include the following:
- January 1 (100/100 Siderograph Power) – Marked an intermediate-term low in Silver
- February 8 (35/100 Siderograph Power) – Took place immediately before a significant increase in the price of silver.
- April 1 – Marked a long-term top in Silver
- July 18 (100/100 Siderograph Power) – Marked the top in Silver for the summer
- October 17 (20/100 Siderograph Power) – Coincided with a short-term top
- November 24 (27/100 Siderograph Power) – Marked an intermediate-term peak in Silver
- December 9 (24/100 Siderograph Power) – Marked an intermediate-term top in the price of Silver
- December 26 (100/100 Siderograph Power) – To be determined (TBD)
New Bradley Siderograph Dashboard Data in Excel (Just Released!)
If you are reading this it could be because you are interested in the Bradley Siderograph and its Turn Dates. The Bradley Siderograph Dashboard in Excel lets you quickly and easily compare the Bradley turn dates with the security of your choice.
Click below to learn about and download your own copy of the Bradley Siderograph Dashboard!
The content of this web site is for educational and entertainment purposes only and you should not make any investment or trading decisions based on any information contained on this web site. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.