See below for the 2014 Bradley Turn Dates for Bitcoins.
Bitcoin Turn Dates for 2010-2015
2014 Bradley Turn Dates for Bitcoins
See below for a graph of the Bradley Siderograph indicator for 2014 compared to changes in the price of Bitcoins.
- January 1 (100/100 Siderograph Power) – After the low in Bitcoins on December 18, 2013, Bitcoins rallied until they reached almost $800/Bitcoin on January 1. This turn date represented an end to this rally, as Bitcoins then plateaued at just above $800/Bitcoin before dropping precipitously at the next Bradley Turn Date on February 8
- February 8 (35/100 Siderograph Power) – Took place at approximately the same time there was a significant sell off in Bitcoins from above $800/Bitcoin to below $700/Bitcoin
- July 18 (100/100 Siderograph Power) – Marked the approximate top in Bitcoins for the middle of 2014. After this date Bitcoins dropped significantly from above $600/Bitcoin to just above $300/Bitcoin
- October 17 (20/100 Siderograph Power) – This Turn Date marked an intermediate-term top in Bitcoins. Also, it represented the level at which Bitcoins plateaued for the rest of the year. This plateau in Bitcoins was a shift from the downward trend that took place after the previous turn date on July 18
- November 24 (27/100 Siderograph Power) – Marked an intermediate-term low in Bitcoins
- December 9 (24/100 Siderograph Power) – Took place just before a new decline in Bitcoins
- December 26 (100/100 Siderograph Power) – To be Determined (TBD)
New Bradley Siderograph Dashboard Data in Excel (Just Released!)
If you are reading this you are probably interested in the Bradley Siderograph and its Turn Dates. We just released a new Bradley Siderograph Dashboard in Excel that lets you quickly and easily compare the Bradley turn dates with the security of your choice.
Click below to learn about and download your own copy of the Bradley Siderograph Dashboard!
Long Term Analysis of Bitcoins and Bradley Turn Dates
- If you are interested in a longer-term analysis, check out our new PDF research report on the historical relationship between Bitcoins and the Donald Bradley Siderograph.
Customizable Graph of Bitcoins and the Bradley Siderograph
Click on the graph below to view a customizable graph of Bitcoins and the Bradley Siderograph!
Deconstructed Version of Bradley Turn Dates
The graph below shows the 2014 siderograph indicator deconstructed into its component elements, which are the Major Planetary Aspects (i.e., Long Terms and Middle Terms) as well as the Declinations of Mars and Venus.
Positive and Negative Underlying Elements – Bitcoins and the Bradley Indicator
The Bradley Siderograph consists of Middle Terms, Long Terms, and Declinations. The chart below separately graphs:
- Positives – The positive aspects (both middle and long terms) as well as positive declinations
- Negatives – Negative aspects (both middle and long terms) as well as negative declinations, and
- The standard version of the Bradley Siderograph
This additional detail illustrates the siderograph from a different angle, which is another way to look at 2014 Bradley turn dates.
Download Your Copy of the Donald Bradley Siderograph Data in Excel
Click below to downloading your copy of the most complete Donald Bradley Siderograph data on the planet. There is a free version with 5 years worth of data and a premium version with 201 years worth of data!. You can use this historical and future Bradley Siderograph data to assess the Bradley Siderograph indicator’s historical performance and develop your own strategy for how your security of choice relates to either the Bradley Siderograph indicator itself or its underlying elements (e.g., Bitcoins, the stock market, gold, silver, etc.).
If you have an interest in Bitcoins then you should check out Flibbr.
The content of this web site is for educational and entertainment purposes only and you should not make any investment or trading decisions based on any information contained on this web site. Past performance is no guaranty of future results.